Thursday, August 4, 2011

THRASHED BY THE SCHOOL TEACHER, DELHI STUDENTS REACHED JAIPUR

Two male students aged 11 and 12 years of Model School, Azadpur, Delhi were beaten up by the class teacher on 03.08.2011. Fearing that they would be thrashed by the parents, they decided to go to Bihar (Home Town) but accidentally they boarded the train for Jaipur and reached Jaipur Railway Station. Around 10 pm, one Mr. Tiwari noticed these children and after listening their story, he took them with him and with the help of my friend and social activist Vijay Goel produced these students today before the CWC, Jaipur which sent them to a government children home. Around 2 pm I got a telephone call from Mr. Vijay Goel (9460387130) informing me that these students are carrying a school bag containing school name as Model School, New Delhi. I immediately come in contact with the Missing Children Cell of Delhi Police and informed them about the incident. After some time, I got a call from Head Constable Satya Prakash informing me that he has checked up the police record and so far there is no missing complaint regarding these children. He also told me that P.S. Adarsh Nagar has been asked to find out the school and collect required information about these children.

No comments: